Fire Stunt Turns Tragic As Nollywood Actor Gets Badly Burnt Live On Set(Graphic Photos, Video )
A Nollywood actor reportedly escaped death on set recently when He ( Ani Iyoho ) was badly burnt while playing a fire stunt on the set of movie.
An actor on set with Ani said while the actor was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention of adding the real fire incident to the film.
According to report, Ani is currently in a hospital but the producers of the movie have allegedly been on the run.
See the graphic photos of the badly burned actor on the hospital bed…
|Ani Before the Horrible Accident|