There will be Ebola outbreak, a Governor will go mad – Pastor Ifeanyi predicts
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State
A prominent man of God, Pastor Emma Chris Ifeanyi of Laboratory Church of God, NTA road Ngbuoba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State has released another bombshell of damning prophecies as he said a Nigerian Governor will soon go mad.
The man of God further revealed that more trouble will befall the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha. He further revealed that Nigerian billionaire and oil tycoon, Prince Arthur Eze will died.
See the list of the damning prophecies by the prominent man of God.
1. Arthur Eze will die, there will be a bit of Ebola disease in Nigeria.
2. A train in India will have a fault that may lead to disaster.
3. There will be a little progress in Nigeria because of the saints.
4. Nigerian will be deported from Denmark.
5. There will be fire outbreak in Ikoyi Lagos state.
6. A Nigerian senator will be murdered.
7. There will a riot in Benin city.
8. A four-story building will collapse.
9. Pray for Pius Anyim’s health so God will sustain his life.
10. Before the death of Ojo Nmaduekwe God revealed it to him and the congregation prayed about it but he said let the will of God be done. Also when he saw someone getting bunch of dollars freely. After 2 days white men favoured a man with bunch of dollars.
This is not the first time some prominent men of God would make prophecies. In fact, some like Apostle Suleman had predicted that Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State would die after he passed the controversial preaching bill. But, nothing of such has happened yet.
Also, Dr. Chris Okafor was heavily criticized after his prophecy did not come true. He had given El-Rufai 14 days to retract his impending religious bill or face the wrath of God. But, as we write today, nothing has happened to the governor. Nigerians have become skeptical about men of God and their so-called prophecies that never come true.
Source: Daily Post
Source: Daily Post